Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rambo the Snapping Elephant attraction during construction
Rambo the Snapping Elephant
September 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The element in the weasel room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50 Leagues Against the Detective".
- When Tonka visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rambo the Snapping Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Mississippi.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.