Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A long view of Rambo the Flying Whale when it's not shrounded in reeds
Rambo the Flying Whale
June 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special harnesses.
- On its last month after the park opened, the Rambo the Flying Whale almost was borded up.
- When Joe Fowler visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rambo the Flying Whale. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a whale because a whale is the symbol of Roger Rabbit's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pear.