Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rambo the Flying Tiger attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Rambo the Flying Tiger
June 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out tiger and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inexplicable tattoos, runny shoes, or inner ear, immunological, cardiac, chin, wrist, or stomach disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- It is rumored that Maynard's frozen detective is hidden beneath this attraction.
- When Lumière visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rambo the Flying Tiger. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a tiger because a tiger is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.