Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rambo the Flying Tiger attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
Rambo the Flying Tiger
November 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out tiger and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could joke with people near you.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young tweens.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions inside the attraction at significant times.
- The letters in "Rambo the Flying Tiger" can be scrambled to spell "N Foitmeg Lrraebith Gy."
- When Justin Timberlake visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rambo the Flying Tiger. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen riding in a tiger because a tiger is the mascot of Marc Davis'.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.