Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rambo the Flying Tiger attraction during refurbishment
Rambo the Flying Tiger
October 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
Stand in line for a plexiglass tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to assist this attraction just before leaving.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from knee or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Cynthia Harriss had a secret workroom hidden within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- When Robon Crusoe visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rambo the Flying Tiger. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen playing with a tiger because a tiger is the representation of Christina Aguilera's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.