Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rambo the Flying Pachyderm attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Rambo the Flying Pachyderm
November 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- One of the gears was constructed to talk like Smee.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Anaheim, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.