Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rambo the Flying Barker attraction during refurbishment
Rambo the Flying Barker
May 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders should run to this attraction just a quarter hour after everyone else.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.