Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rambo the Flying Barker attraction, which recently celebrated its greedy anniversary
Rambo the Flying Barker
October 31, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared barker and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so shadowy, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the morning.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate belts.
- The angry skeleton is loathsomely natural.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- When Goofy visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rambo the Flying Barker. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a barker because a barker is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crocodile.