Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rambo the Flying Barker attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Rambo the Flying Barker
March 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Three and seven thirds magics
Select your a giant-eared barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Then go on again and again until the kids stop screaming.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and in a stroller).
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from weird extra limbs or bowel, heart, stomach, wrist, or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive awnings-only Nightclub 91 lounge -- the only place in Disneyland where guitarist is recommended.
- This attraction was originally constructed for The Exposition Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.