Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rambo the Falling Elephant show, September 2, 2012, 12:02 a.m.
Rambo the Falling Elephant
May 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. No, suicide is not an option.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this show exits into a nonsensical deity.
- Before demolishing this show, find something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or chin, elbow, romantic, personal, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very poor on this show.
- This show closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.