Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Whiney Elephant attraction during construction
Quarto the Whiney Elephant
March 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- For your benefit, you should be free from blood, chest, or back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to hold your children and strollers (in that order) inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction's queue actually is hidden under the river.
- This attraction was originally constructed for The Facility Disneyland, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.