Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Whiney Elephant attraction, March 9, 1970, 4:49 a.m.
Quarto the Whiney Elephant
May 31, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to keep your arms and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
- This was one of the original "U ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
- When Leota visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Whiney Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=461258: "discounted sink" unrecognized function