Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A smaller view of Quarto the Whiney Elephant when it's not bathed in darkness
Quarto the Whiney Elephant
May 31, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Five Walts (by www.WDWDragonslayer.com)
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Rudyard Kipling interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and legs away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Kronk was not allowed to see this attraction during her lifetime.
- When Lilo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Whiney Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Stromboli's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wind.