Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Whiney Elephant attraction, October 9, 1966, 4:29 p.m.
Quarto the Whiney Elephant
April 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Two and a quarter thumbs down
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should ride.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from nasal or inner ear complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and glasses away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heart.