Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classic view of Quarto the Orphaned Elephant when it's not covered in fog
Quarto the Orphaned Elephant
August 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- You must be at least as high as this page to ride with a parent.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- It is said that Suzanna's frozen leopard is buried beneath this attraction.
- When Condorman visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Orphaned Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the western hemisphere.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.