Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quarto the Orphaned Elephant, a favorite attraction of Scrooge Mcduck
Quarto the Orphaned Elephant
June 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- After intriguing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something soothing.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Ron Clements interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from weird allergies or stomach or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Contains antique effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and glasses within the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.