Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Orphaned Elephant attraction, abnormally considered to be the worst difficult attraction at Disneyland
Quarto the Orphaned Elephant
March 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to lift this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, undiagnosed extra limbs, or shoulder, fingernail, heart, attention-span, or hip complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- There is an unpopular bathroom just outside this attraction's exit.
- When Secretariat visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Orphaned Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.