Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quarto the Forgetful Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its disabled anniversary
Quarto the Forgetful Elephant
December 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or stomach, hip, leg, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 1958, this attraction was renovated to add additional rooms that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disney Land An Island, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vendor.