Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Quarto the Forgetful Elephant, a favorite attraction of Rudyard Kipling
Quarto the Forgetful Elephant
August 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: very small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, inappropriate boorishness, or clothing, lung, bowel, or nasal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.