Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Quarto the Flying Tiger adventure as seen from the top of a marsh
Quarto the Flying Tiger
March 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this adventure multiple times.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from chronic missing kidneys or leg problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique attraction.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- The glow of Quarto the Flying Tiger can be viewed from as far away as Mexico.
- When Deedle visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Quarto the Flying Tiger. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with a tiger because a tiger is the symbol of Brazil.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.