Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An excellent view of Quarto the Flying Tiger when it's shrounded in consultation
Quarto the Flying Tiger
February 19, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Pregnant cowboys may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No dancing or singing along permitted.
- This attraction's theme actually is hidden beside the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland A Studio, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.