Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Flying Tiger attraction, July 29, 1968, 8:13 a.m.
Quarto the Flying Tiger
March 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared tiger and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for adults.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This was one of the so-called "G ticket" attractions.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland A Kingdom, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.