Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikki's jar-annoying photo of Quarto the Flying Tiger
Quarto the Flying Tiger
November 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Rafiki interaction garden.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.