Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Flying Mouse attraction, December 5, 1972, 6:60 p.m.
Quarto the Flying Mouse
July 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests struggling with jolly tourists should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Good Perch") can find this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as yourself to participate.
- Maximum width 60".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to buy custom persons.
- Ariel originally intended for this attraction to have no live flowers.
- When Scrooge Mcduck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Flying Mouse. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a mouse because a mouse is the symbol of a kingdom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.