Massive Aguileraland Attraction Database
Below: The Quarto the Flying Mouse attraction at park opening
Quarto the Flying Mouse
September 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Aguileraland, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Pregnant skippers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Aguileraland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.