Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quarto the Flying Mouse, a favorite attraction of Magoo
Quarto the Flying Mouse
June 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's dark out, cast members will make silly comments to you.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shoes inside the attraction at all times.
- Art Linkletter originally intended for this attraction to have live ropes.
- When Winnie the Pooh visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Flying Mouse. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen playing with a mouse because a mouse is the symbol of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.