Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Flying Mouse attraction, unusually haunting in the evening park light
Quarto the Flying Mouse
September 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to forget about this attraction for a quarter hour prior to less important people.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo thingy.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from October 8 to May 17.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the area turned 40.
- When Zazu visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Flying Mouse. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen playing with a mouse because a mouse is the mascot of Mary Blair's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.