Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Flying Monster attraction as seen from the top of the village
Quarto the Flying Monster
May 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Four churros (from "Wicked Skeleton" newsletter)
Climb aboard a plexiglass monster and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: before parades, this attraction will be full of Playboy playmates.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Vulture of The Resort.
- When Marlin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Flying Monster. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted associating with a monster because a monster is the representation of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.