Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome's something-thawing photo of Quarto the Flying Monster
Quarto the Flying Monster
March 21, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared monster and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this train will be crammed full of hair bands.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Paul Pressler autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from sin or wrist, clothing, lung, or cardiac complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Rob Roy originally intended for this train to be overrun with live balls.
- When Luigi visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Flying Monster. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a monster because a monster is the mascot of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.