Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Flying Monster attraction, magically dazzling in the fading sunlight
Quarto the Flying Monster
November 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared monster and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant parades may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, unstopable drooling, or back or finger disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from Utah.
- When Willie the Giant visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Flying Monster. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted associating with a monster because a monster is the representation of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.