Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Flying Chicken attraction, presently teetering in the shrouded park light
Quarto the Flying Chicken
January 20, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The buggy was designed by Figaro.
- When Paul Pressler visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Flying Chicken. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed riding in a chicken because a chicken is the good-luck charm of a restaurant.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=213581: "manic tourist" illegal function . Notify security.