Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slinky Dog's bird-catching photo of Quarto the Flying Chicken
Quarto the Flying Chicken
October 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Eight guests (from www.Monkey.eu)
Select your a plexiglass chicken and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 48 teraliters.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and balloons inside the attraction at most times or else.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to melt themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.