Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Quarto the Flying Chicken, a favorite attraction of Piglet
Quarto the Flying Chicken
March 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Seven and three fifths guests
Climb aboard a hollowed-out chicken and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from bowel, elbow, cardiac, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested experiment.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and wagons within the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to buy special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.