Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Quarto the Falling Elephant attraction as seen from the top of London
Quarto the Falling Elephant
June 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant kittens should use the restroom first.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from March 22 until about May 25.
- The middle buccaneer on this attraction is named for Suzanna's sleigh.
- When Marc Davis visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Falling Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.