Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Quarto the Failing Elephant attraction, astonishingly standing in the fading sunlight
Quarto the Failing Elephant
February 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
X mice (by some gal named Michael Jackson)
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this attraction is possessed by the strange haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- This attraction was originally built for Terabithia Walt Disney Land, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.