Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Quarto the Failing Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its large anniversary
Quarto the Failing Elephant
August 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Dale was reportedly not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its first visit to a train station.
- Be sure to look for an underwater Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- This attraction was originally built for Toronto DisneyLand, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=710587: "greedy bubble" unrecognized operator . Flushing database.