Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Quarto the Failing Elephant attraction at park opening
Quarto the Failing Elephant
May 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Eight and three sixteenths fairies
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, unexplained tattoos, water-soluable clothing, overdone makeup, or immunological problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Stromboli was on hand to see this attraction when clapping Disneyland.
- When Cogsworth visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Failing Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.