Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A shimmery view of Quarto the Circling Elephant when it's hidden in fog
Quarto the Circling Elephant
November 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Jessica Rabbit was once reported choking this attraction.
- When Rajah visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Circling Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.