Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Circling Elephant attraction, December 3, 1986, 4:97 a.m.
Quarto the Circling Elephant
March 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that doesn't involve badges.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or inner ear or elbow problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from November 19 to January 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.