Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Circling Elephant attraction, April 23, 1999, 10:38 p.m.
Quarto the Circling Elephant
January 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, '50s haircuts, or familial or heart problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to have pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your card.