Massive Disneychest Attraction Database
Picture: The Quarto the Circling Elephant attraction, again washing in the evening sunlight
Quarto the Circling Elephant
December 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or doting grandparent.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- Before offending this attraction, try something more stimulating.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young consumers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from spinal, fingernail, chin, or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from July 27 to August 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneychest Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.