Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Circling Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Quarto the Circling Elephant
January 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: just before the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- In 2011, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms from the relatively obscure "Quarto the Circling Elephant" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- When Steve Martin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Circling Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Wernher von Braun's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.