Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Annoying Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its albino anniversary
Quarto the Annoying Elephant
September 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. You were expecting more?
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, unstopable cluelessness, blinding makeup, or romantic, nasal, or wrist problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experiment.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- On its second month after opening day, the Quarto the Annoying Elephant almost sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- When Jack Skellington visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Annoying Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.