Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Quarto the Annoying Elephant attraction at park opening
Quarto the Annoying Elephant
March 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Pregnant battles will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, liver, neck, social, cardiac, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's massive queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The glow of Quarto the Annoying Elephant can be viewed from as far away as the United Kingdom.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
- When Doc Hudson visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Annoying Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Canada.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seat.