Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Annoying Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Quarto the Annoying Elephant
November 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Quarto the Annoying Elephant "alternative" experience.
- The tower of Quarto the Annoying Elephant can be spotted from as far away as New Orleans.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for The Heliport Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.