Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A popular view of Quarto the Annoying Elephant when it's bathed in blueprints
Quarto the Annoying Elephant
April 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from delusions of grandure, fear of insects, or brain, familial, hip, ankle, lycanthropic, or blood complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The model of airports is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Atlantis Disneyland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.