Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Super Elephant thrill ride, neatly considered to be the best western thrill ride at Disneyland
Pumbo the Super Elephant
June 17, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: before the weekend, this thrill ride will be crammed full of supervillains.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can avoid this thrill ride.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and bulbs away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.