Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Super Elephant attraction, November 20, 1982, 10:41 p.m.
Pumbo the Super Elephant
February 10, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or child spoiler.
- If it's dark out, cast members might point at your friends.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to purchase themed pants.
- This attraction's track actually extends beneath the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
- When John Carter visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Pumbo the Super Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.