Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Orphaned Elephant attraction, stalwartly carousing in the shrouded moonlight
Pumbo the Orphaned Elephant
October 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Tony Baxter was once seen riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Launchpad Mcquack when you visit the first room.
- When Monstro visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Pumbo the Orphaned Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.