Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction at park opening
Pumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
June 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.