Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Nixon's fin-storytelling photo of Pumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
Pumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
December 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to hold your arms and balloons within the other guests at all times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to assemble safety waivers.
- Roy Disney had a secret apartment hidden below this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for Utopia Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.