Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Pumbo the Hallucinating Elephant, a favorite attraction of Scar
Pumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
June 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1956, this attraction was rethemed to add scenes from the "Pumbo the Hallucinating Elephant" project.
- When Herbie visited Dandy Lines, he refused to ride Pumbo the Hallucinating Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.