Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pumbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction during construction
Pumbo the Forgetful Elephant
December 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to weigh this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness or wrist, tongue, viral, chest, hair, or clothing problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.