Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pumbo the Forgetful Elephant, a favorite attraction of Scrooge Mcduck
Pumbo the Forgetful Elephant
August 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
915 guest lengths
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals might talk to you.
- Before experiencing this attraction, find something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as the sign to participate.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $50 to refurbish.
- When Bambi visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Pumbo the Forgetful Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Kuzco's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.