Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pumbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction, limitlessly demolishing in the fading candlelight
Pumbo the Forgetful Elephant
March 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by Chernabog impersonators.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members are invited to find this attraction up to a quarter hour before park opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum width 39".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 24 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or chin, hair, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's painted façade, you may image you saw the floral troll.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
- This attraction was originally built for The Netherlands Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buoy.