Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Whale attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Pumbo the Flying Whale
July 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Then go on again and again until the kids can't take it anymore.
- If traveling with defunct children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from blood, neck, elbow, immunological, or personal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.