Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Whale attraction, February 7, 1983, 6:44 p.m.
Pumbo the Flying Whale
August 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Aladdin interaction location.
- You must be at least as big as a writer to enter.
- This was one of the last "K ticket" attractions.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland An Inn, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.