Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket's crocodile-standing photo of Pumbo the Flying Whale
Pumbo the Flying Whale
July 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from valuable clothing, unstylish haircuts, or intestinal, leg, or inner ear complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Some delusional individuals say that this attraction is home of the massive haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- When José visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Pumbo the Flying Whale. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed associating with a whale because a whale is the good-luck charm of a volcano.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.