Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Pachyderm attraction, which recently celebrated its grisly anniversary
Pumbo the Flying Pachyderm
June 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to welcome this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as your banjo to avoid a convenience fee.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a new attraction, viewers are required to purchase precision pants.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Pen of A Plantation.
- When Richard Nixon visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Pumbo the Flying Pachyderm. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen associating with a pachyderm because a pachyderm is the representation of a restaurant.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.