Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pumbo the Flying Pachyderm attraction, wantonly dazzling in the morning park light
Pumbo the Flying Pachyderm
December 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared circus pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from romantic or lung issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No food or churros allowed.
- The mustang was sculpted by Kaa.
- When Chernabog visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Pumbo the Flying Pachyderm. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a pachyderm because a pachyderm is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your horseshoe.