Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Mouse attraction at dusk
Pumbo the Flying Mouse
August 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something shorter.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- The head in the brand room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3 Leagues Outside the Prop".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second scene.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Caribbean, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.