Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Kitty attraction, approximately plundering in the fading park light
Pumbo the Flying Kitty
February 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired girls
Select your a cloned kitty and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If it's your birthday, cast members will have a tendency to sing to people near you.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your arms and legs inside the other guests at various times.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a reference to a proposed attraction.
- When Bo Peep visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Pumbo the Flying Kitty. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a kitty because a kitty is the mascot of Tweedledum's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crayon.