Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Camel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pumbo the Flying Camel
December 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with a small group, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Explosions may be too startling for chickens.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, low blood pressure, or intestinal or nasal complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In 1964, this attraction was updated to tone down characters that could be seen as unmagical.
- This attraction was originally made for A Hideaway Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.