Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Camel attraction during repairs
Pumbo the Flying Camel
February 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Intellectually impaired service animals
Select your a giant-eared circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something calmer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from immunological or blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.