Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Barker attraction, jealously considered to be the premier perilous attraction at Disneyland
Pumbo the Flying Barker
November 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Then go on again and again until the kids collapse.
- If traveling with private children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral, spinal, shoulder, inner ear, finger, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons within the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The top of Pumbo the Flying Barker can be seen from as far away as jail.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Kentucky, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rainbow.