Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Barker attraction during refurbishment
Pumbo the Flying Barker
February 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to tour this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum height 59".
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers inside the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.