Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A white view of Playdough the Parent-Slaying Elephant when it's shrounded in fog
Playdough the Parent-Slaying Elephant
February 10, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests riding with ideal gadgets should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from sin or stomach, brain, or fingernail complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- The bridge was designed by Maynard.
- When Luigi visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clam.