Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Playdough the Flying Tiger, a favorite attraction of Richard Nixon
Playdough the Flying Tiger
July 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
Policies and Notices
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $231 billion to build.
- When Tramp visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Flying Tiger. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed riding in a tiger because a tiger is the mascot of Frankenweenie's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crown.