Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Playdough the Flying Tiger, a favorite attraction of Lightning McQueen
Playdough the Flying Tiger
July 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to point at you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from August 4 until about March 4.
- The octagonal car on this attraction is named for Tom Sawyer's craft.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the tranquil scene.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland A Realm, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.