Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Tiger attraction at midday
Playdough the Flying Tiger
June 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Warning: very determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from ethical issues, '50s haircuts, or cardiac, skin, blood, or heart complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- There is an unpopular bathroom obscured by this attraction's queue.
- When Ub Iwerks visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Flying Tiger. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a tiger because a tiger is the mascot of Piglet's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.