Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Pachyderm attraction, which recently celebrated its manic anniversary
Playdough the Flying Pachyderm
March 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland vacationers are able to queue up for this attraction as much as a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Practical Pig photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from knee, liver, back, intestinal, chin, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Boredom may occur.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from February 13 until about July 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.