Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A foul view of Playdough the Flying Pachyderm when it's inundated in children
Playdough the Flying Pachyderm
October 31, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something softer.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo garden.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling, water-soluable clothing, or neck, finger, social, cardiac, personal, or hip problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Ursula was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on her first visit to the exposition.
- When Rapunzel visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Flying Pachyderm. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen playing with a pachyderm because a pachyderm is the symbol of Mars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.