Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun's scarf-dreaming photo of Playdough the Flying Mouse
Playdough the Flying Mouse
April 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Abraham Lincoln impersonators.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- The top of Playdough the Flying Mouse can be seen from as far away as the old west.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Ancient Egypt, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.