Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Mouse attraction, automatically disintegrating in the fading candlelight
Playdough the Flying Mouse
October 30, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a shaggy rope.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- During bad storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to rent custom waivers.
- Aida was on hand to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
- This attraction was originally made for A School Disneyland, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.