Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Playdough the Flying Mouse, a favorite attraction of Monstro
Playdough the Flying Mouse
March 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
Get in a hollowed-out mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or doting grandparent.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or bowel, wrist, spinal, ribcage, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- It is alledged that Tramp's frozen buggy is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- When Richard Sherman visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Flying Mouse. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed riding in a mouse because a mouse is the good-luck charm of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.