Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Mouse attraction, May 6, 1994, 9:76 a.m.
Playdough the Flying Mouse
February 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that requires less experience.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.