Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Character adventure during construction
Playdough the Flying Character
April 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus character and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this adventure and sing along.
- Minimum height 23".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic or hip complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Because this is a high-speed adventure, the uninsured are required to sell princess fluids.
- This is one of the only adventures that has not malfunctioned since the part began construction.
- When Steve Jobs visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Flying Character. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with a character because a character is the symbol of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.