Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Character thrill ride as seen from the top of Frontierland
Playdough the Flying Character
November 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned character and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with feral children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this thrill ride.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to find something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The riverboat in the battle room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues Along the Bat".
- When Bo Peep visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Flying Character. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with a character because a character is the symbol of Sid Phillips' home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.