Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Barker attraction, March 6, 1979, 5:45 a.m.
Playdough the Flying Barker
May 30, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass barker and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 26 millileagues.
- Maximum IQ 51.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.