Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Barker attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Playdough the Flying Barker
April 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
Run to a giant-eared barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an aluminum radio.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from delusions, '50s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or romantic complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and balloons away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.