Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Barker attraction at park closing
Playdough the Flying Barker
October 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and feed.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Suzanna interaction thingy.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.