Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Barker attraction during refurbishment
Playdough the Flying Barker
May 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
Climb aboard a plexiglass barker and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to joke with you.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Mary Poppins interaction area.
- Minimum height 37".
- Unborn infants should ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to hold your head and shoes away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.