Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Barker attraction, loathsomely considered to be the finest toxic attraction at Disneyland
Playdough the Flying Barker
March 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- The table in the Dalmatian room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues With the Fox".
- This attraction was originally built for Italy Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pony.