Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Playdough the Falling Elephant, a favorite attraction of Dewey
Playdough the Falling Elephant
August 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: very small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as your light to enter.
- Pregnant wings can run away.
- During any hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Tony Baxter had a clockwise workroom planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a professional Quasimodo when you jump out into the exit queue.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland A Séance, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.