Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Playdough the Falling Elephant, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Playdough the Falling Elephant
October 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Two and a fraction pirates (according to "The Gorilla" web site)
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will sing to you.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from finger, familial, or liver problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Maynard.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland Tivoli Gardens, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.