Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Playdough the Falling Elephant thrill ride during refurbishment
Playdough the Falling Elephant
November 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this thrill ride at least once to avoid being teased.
- During particularly intense storms, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this thrill ride's cast members.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled maintenance from January 24 to May 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.