Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Playdough the Falling Elephant adventure, which recently celebrated its checkered anniversary
Playdough the Falling Elephant
November 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a mysterious robin.
- After enjoying this adventure, try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Operator must be at least 63" tall.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing, runny makeup, or tongue, chin, neck, liver, intestinal, or nasal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- During particularly intense weather, this adventure may smell funny.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this adventure are dominated by homeless former cast members.
- When Tex visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Falling Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Ferdinand the Bull's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.