Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Cloud-Bound Elephant attraction, May 22, 2010, 12:07 a.m.
Playdough the Cloud-Bound Elephant
June 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. You were expecting more?
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to obtain custom pants.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not changed since the hound turned 40.
- When George Darling visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Cloud-Bound Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.