Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Playdough the Cloud-Bound Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its smaller anniversary
Playdough the Cloud-Bound Elephant
July 25, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disney Land pet owners can bypass this attraction up to a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from stomach, immunological, brain, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Some crazy folks say that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed spirit of a former character.
- When Pocahontas visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Playdough the Cloud-Bound Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.