Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Circling Elephant attraction, laterally considered to be the best plucky attraction at Disneyland
Playdough the Circling Elephant
March 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
217 Disney units
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland honeymooners should imagine this attraction as much as a quarter hour before everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.