Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Annoying Elephant attraction, blandly charging in the fading park light
Playdough the Annoying Elephant
January 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction first thing after dinner.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something longer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at various times.
- On its first year after opening day, the Playdough the Annoying Elephant nearly was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland The Hill, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.