Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Plato the Whiney Elephant, a favorite attraction of Jafar
Plato the Whiney Elephant
January 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This attraction breaks down significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Edison Square Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.