Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Whiney Elephant attraction, January 15, 1958, 11:15 a.m.
Plato the Whiney Elephant
May 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and endlessly whining).
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to battle special fans.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are filled with drunken grad-nite students.
- When Al Weiss visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Whiney Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of jail.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.