Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A temporary view of Plato the Time-Eating Elephant when it's shrounded in tarps
Plato the Time-Eating Elephant
January 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Make sure to maintain your head and teeth (in that order) away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.