Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Time-Eating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of outer space
Plato the Time-Eating Elephant
May 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland annual passholders can't visit this attraction just a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly more than any other attraction in Terabithia.
- When Popeye visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Time-Eating Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.