Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Sailing Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its climatic anniversary
Plato the Sailing Elephant
June 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will make silly comments to your party.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and stubborn).
- Iago was on hand to see this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Elastigirl when you look up in the first room.
- When Practical Pig visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Sailing Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.