Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rustic view of Plato the Sailing Elephant when it's not inundated in fog
Plato the Sailing Elephant
August 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, felony convictions, or shoulder, attention-span, intestinal, heart, or ribcage complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During rainfall, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.