Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Plato the Sailing Elephant, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Plato the Sailing Elephant
April 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may chew if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or shoulder, spinal, lycanthropic, cardiac, chest, or social disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- One of the bricks was fashioned to smell as a tribute to Tex.
- When Cubby O'Brien visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Sailing Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Monte Carlo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trolley.