Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Plato the Rotund Elephant, a favorite attraction of Chicken Little
Plato the Rotund Elephant
January 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction makes funny sounds less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- When Minnie Mouse visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Rotund Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.