Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Rotund Elephant attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Plato the Rotund Elephant
September 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Before continuing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked effects that may panic service animals.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to tell custom specticles.
- One of the baseballs was recorded to look as directed by Mary Blair.
- This attraction was originally made for The Circus Disneyland, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.