Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Plato the Rotund Elephant attraction at a distance
Plato the Rotund Elephant
December 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Plato the Rotund Elephant "alternative" experience.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is haunted by the happy spirit of a former character.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland The Grid, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.