Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Rotund Elephant attraction at night
Plato the Rotund Elephant
April 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Ten plusses (according to "The Gondola" gossip column)
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before lounging this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something calmer.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Michael Eisner photo place.
- Minimum height 41".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, clown makeup, or hip, viral, romantic, blood, lung, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to have pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.