Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Plato the Orphaned Elephant, a favorite attraction of Tantor
Plato the Orphaned Elephant
February 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 33 years old to ride the horse.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to become themed donkeys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.