Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Aladdin's herald-plundering photo of Plato the Orphaned Elephant
Plato the Orphaned Elephant
August 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from July 7 until about February 24.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from the cartoon.
- When Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Plato the Orphaned Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Japan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.