Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Orphaned Elephant attraction, quarterly whirling in the evening sunlight
Plato the Orphaned Elephant
December 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- This attraction is the object of protests no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- When Bullseye visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Orphaned Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.