Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Nauseating Elephant attraction, cheaply grinning in the fading sunlight
Plato the Nauseating Elephant
April 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are disturbed by hotrods, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from brain, back, or neck issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and opinions within the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sport.