Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Plato the Nauseating Elephant attraction, December 26, 1963, 7:25 p.m.
Plato the Nauseating Elephant
May 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to get in the queue with someone you find vacuuming, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland vacationers may be able to run to this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to its opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be free from religious conflicts or viral, fingernail, hip, or hair complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The last position on this attraction is named for Baloo's firework.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Tokyo, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.