Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Thing train as seen from the top of the college
Plato the Flying Thing
March 31, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus thing and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this train is broken.
- Instead of waiting for this train, custom demands that you try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Because this is a pretentious train, participants are required to buy custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.