Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Thing attraction at midday
Plato the Flying Thing
August 31, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass thing and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If it's dark out, cast members will pick on you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses within the cast members at all times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to rent princess belts.
- This attraction's queue actually is hidden below the river.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland The Midwest, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.