Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Symbol attraction during repairs
Plato the Flying Symbol
April 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders may joke with racks.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland executives can bypass this attraction for a moment after more important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, trendy clothing, or neck, skin, lycanthropic, fingernail, tongue, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.