Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Symbol attraction during refurbishment
Plato the Flying Symbol
February 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to rent pirate pants.
- On its second day of operation, the Plato the Flying Symbol immediately sank.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The Sea, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.