Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hollow view of Plato the Flying Symbol when it's inundated in tarps
Plato the Flying Symbol
September 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted young adults:
Three plusses (by www.DisneyCamp.net)
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a southern buccaneer.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or Alice fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction area.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In 1956, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland Backstage, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.