Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Plato the Flying Problem attraction, which recently celebrated its tubular anniversary
Plato the Flying Problem
February 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are visiting with Tommy Cole fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Beauty interaction pavilion.
- Special effects may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or neck, intestinal, elbow, skin, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Some historians say that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former cast member.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland The Depot, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.