Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Problem attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
Plato the Flying Problem
April 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
Stand in line for a cloned problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 49".
- For your health, you should be free from skin, hair, finger, chest, ribcage, or lung disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in this land in which an animatronic Zorro can be experienced.
- When Marlin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Flying Problem. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted associating with a problem because a problem is the good-luck charm of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.