Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Dog attraction, August 8, 1999, 2:16 a.m.
Plato the Flying Dog
March 28, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature tweens.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Plato the Flying Dog separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.