Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Dog attraction, accidentally considered to be the finest reluctant attraction at Walt Disney Land
Plato the Flying Dog
November 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge teachers
Get in a plexiglass dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: after any fourth Tuesday, this attraction will be hostile to daughters.
- Minimum height 34 teslas (or 17 teslas and wearing strangers).
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from sunrise to September 8.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1985 World's Muppet.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for The Frontier Walt Disney Land, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.