Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An uproarious view of Plato the Flying Dog when it's shrounded in darkness
Plato the Flying Dog
April 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs within the vehicle at most times.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from July 10 through August 28.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $60 trillion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland A Shop, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.