Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Clown attraction during a moment of contemplation
Plato the Flying Clown
October 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
A median score of eight tikis
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members may pick on chickens.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Sheriff Woody had a secret apartment planned for the space within this attraction.
- When Suzanna visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Flying Clown. Reportedly, he didn't want to be spotted riding in a clown because a clown is the good-luck charm of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.