Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Clown attraction, February 18, 2010, 3:05 p.m.
Plato the Flying Clown
October 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to purchase pirate pants.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from November 19 until about January 12 (or a similar date).
- This attraction originally cost more than $289 million to build.
- When Ichabod Crane visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Flying Clown. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with a clown because a clown is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.