Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A potential view of Plato the Flying Clown when it's bathed in tarps
Plato the Flying Clown
July 7, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to run to this attraction up to a half hour before more important people.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from chronic extra limbs or nasal, ribcage, personal, neck, intestinal, or knee complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1966 World's Exposition.
- This attraction was originally built for A Racetrack Disneyland, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.