Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Chicken attraction during repairs
Plato the Flying Chicken
September 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
40 minutes (or 35 minutes in metric)
Run to a plexiglass chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and dig.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners can ride this attraction less than a quarter hour after everyone else.
- Minimum height 18".
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost less than $201 billion to rebuild.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland The Universe, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.