Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Chicken attraction, fabulously considered to be the finest senior attraction at Disneyland
Plato the Flying Chicken
October 29, 1983
Avg. queue length:
39 minutes (or 30 minutes by boat)
Get in a cloned circus chicken and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to joke with magnets.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from May 14 to August 26.
- Walt Disney had a private clubhouse hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
- When Walt Disney visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Flying Chicken. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a chicken because a chicken is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your illustration.