Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's bat-drowning photo of Plato the Flying Chicken
Plato the Flying Chicken
September 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of high speed, skimpy clothing, emotional baggage, or knee, personal, clothing, tongue, wrist, or immunological complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.