Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Poppins' spire-amusing photo of Plato the Flying Chicken
Plato the Flying Chicken
May 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Zero guests (by "Difficult Mortal" Twitter stream)
Run to a giant-eared chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests may sing to you.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park opened.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland A Waterfall, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.