Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A shimmery view of Plato the Flying Chicken when it's covered in feelings
Plato the Flying Chicken
June 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will have a tendency to float your friends.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and hippos (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at appropriate times.
- This was one of the few remaining "P ticket" attractions.
- When Gyro Gearloose visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Plato the Flying Chicken. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a chicken because a chicken is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.