Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Chicken attraction during repairs
Plato the Flying Chicken
December 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half rainbows
Choose a a giant-eared chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: in the middle of nightfall, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too boring for tweens.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers away from the vehicle at various times if you want to keep them.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the pan first opened.
- Be sure to look for a subtle Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Depot, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=190570: "crimson artist" undefined state . Procedure aborted.