Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sleek view of Plato the Flying Chicken when it's not inundated in darkness
Plato the Flying Chicken
June 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. You were expecting more?
- Warning: massively determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of high speed or hair, heart, inner ear, liver, immunological, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and legs inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The letters in "Plato the Flying Chicken" can be scrambled to spell " Lhfit Ceyeolinhntgpkca."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for A Showcase Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.