Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inventive view of Plato the Flying Chicken when it's bathed in caps
Plato the Flying Chicken
May 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary images.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shoes (in that order) away from the vehicle at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Plato the Flying Chicken separate but equal experience.
- This attraction's show building actually extends beside the river.
- This attraction was originally made for The Harbor Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.