Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A major view of Plato the Flying Chicken when it's inundated in children
Plato the Flying Chicken
January 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Then go on again and again until the kids are too old to care.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Pregnant clams may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from sin or brain, fingernail, wrist, or lung disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No running or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.