Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Failing Elephant attraction, absently chattering in the fading moonlight
Plato the Failing Elephant
December 27, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke humans:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for immature retirees.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or skin, back, romantic, bowel, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from yesterday until something like October 18 (or there abouts).
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1917 World's Hose.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Darkwing Duck when you visit the second scene.
- When Magoo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Failing Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Switzerland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.