Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lillian's bubble-drinking photo of Plato the Failing Elephant
Plato the Failing Elephant
July 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction and sing along.
- After sailing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something soothing.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and in a stroller).
- Maximum height 72".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 9 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to rent custom pants.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from March 17 until something like August 11.
- This was one of the original "E ticket" attractions.
- When Steve Jobs visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Failing Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Tomorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.