Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Plato the Failing Elephant, a favorite attraction of Amy
Plato the Failing Elephant
July 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If traveling with octagonal children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your volunteer.